John J. Wessling, Sr., CCIM
John focuses on Commercial Brokerage and Development and has expertise in investment analysis, market analysis and site selection. John specializes in investment sales and retail tenant representation. Among the investment sales, John recently closed the sale of the 52-unit Olde Jamestowne Apartments in Williamsburg, VA.
SELECT TRANSACTION EXPERIENCE
- Olde Jamestowne Apartments - Williamsburg, VA
- Marriott Towne Place Hotel - Chesapeake, VA
- Marriott Spring Hill Suites Hotel - Chesapeake, VA
- Omni Hotel - Newport News, VA
- Joyners Motel - Suffolk, VA
- Steak ‘n Shake/Taco Bell Pad Sites: Virginia Beach, VA, Roanoke, VA, Goochland, VA, Winchester, VA, Hampton, VA
- Steak ‘N Shake
- Taco Bell
- R & J Motel Management, Inc.
- Bonaventure Realty, LLC
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- HRRA Sales and Leasing Awards: 2009 Bronze
- HRRA Sales and Leasing Awards: 2009 Silver
- HRRA Sales and Leasing Awards: 2008 Bronze
- Deal of the Year Award: 2010 Silver
- 2011 Vice President - Virginia CCIM Chapter
- 2012 President - Mid-Atlantic Chapter of CCIM
- 2012 Graduate of CCIM Jay W. Levine Leadership Development Academy
- 2014 CCIM Regional Vice President
- HRRA Sales and Leasing Awards: 2014 Silver
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Xavier University
- Master of Arts in Journalism from Indiana University
- CCIM Institute—Designation Education
(PilotOnLine.com, 7.17.15) The Virginia Beach City Council sent a resounding message to Norfolk in April on the outlet mall Simon Property Group want...
(Fredericksburg.com, 7.16.15) Construction could begin in early spring on a 128-unit apartment complex on 11 acres bordered by Fall Hill Avenue and ...