John J. Wessling, CCIM
John focuses on Commercial Brokerage and Development and has expertise in investment analysis, market analysis and site selection and specializes in retail leasing and sales, representing both tenants and landlords. John devotes a large part of his practice to working with clients in multi-family development and also handles office leasing with an emphasis on medial office space.
SELECT TRANSACTION EXPERIENCE
- Apple Tree Kids Lease
- Firestone—Land Sale
- Great Bridge Kids Academy—Lease
- Grand Furniture Store—Sale
SELECT CLIENT LIST
- Wing Zone
- Rite Aid
- Bonaventure Realty, LLC
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- HRRA Sales and Leasing Awards: 2009 Bronze
- HRRA Sales and Leasing Awards: 2009 Silver
- HRRA Sales and Leasing Awards: 2008 Bronze
- Vice President—Virginia CCIM Chapter
- First President - Virginia/DC CCIM Chapter
- Deal of the Year Award: 2010 Silver
- B.A. in Political Science from Xavier University
- M.A. in Journalism from Indiana University
- CCIM Institute—Designation Education
(Inside Business, 8.11.14) Wade Wawner, a recent Radford University graduate, walked into the Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate su...
S. L. Nusbaum Realty Co. is pleased to announce that Christopher Devine has joined the firm’s Norfolk office as an Associate in the Sales and Leasing...