Virginia Industrial Property Listings For Lease

Looking for industrial property listings for lease in Virginia? S.L. Nusbaum has 11 Virginia industrial property listings for lease. Browse Virginia industrial property listings lease below, or use the search tool to find industrial property listings for lease in other locations.

Photo of 90,000± SF Industrial Space For Lease
201 Dexter Street West
Chesapeake, Virginia 23324
Listing Agents:
  • Stephanie Sanker, CCIM, SIOR
  • Wade Wawner

Located in the heart of Hampton Roads, property is adjacent to Norfolk Southern intermodal rail yard.  Dual access off of Atlantic Avenue (aka Battlefield Boulevard) and W. Dexter Street.
More »

Photo of 221 Progress Parkway
221 Progress Parkway
Franklin, Virginia 23851
Listing Agent:
  • Stephanie Sanker, CCIM, SIOR

AVAILABLE FOR SUBLEASE! Original 58,000 SF building built in 1998, 80,000 SF addition built in 2008. 3,800 SF of two-story office. Entire warehouse is fully climatized. Located in Enterprise Zone…
More »

Photo of 54 Plaza Drive
54 Plaza Drive
Goochland, Virginia 23233
Listing Agent:
  • Nathan Shor

Fully air conditioned, 2 story office/warehouse building one block off Broad Street Road. Metal construction with pitched roof comprised of 10,000 SF on the 1st floor and 5,000 SF on the 2nd floor.…
More »

Photo of 1155 Pineridge Road
1155 Pineridge Road
Norfolk, Virginia 23502
Listing Agents:
  • Stephanie Sanker, CCIM, SIOR
  • Sam Rapoport

71,680 SF warehouse/manufacturing building on 5.6 AC.  80% of the building is heated and cooled; remaining 20% is heated only.  Two dock level doors and one grade level door.  16' clear…
More »

Photo of Office/Industrial Building
4510 Killam Avenue
Norfolk, Virginia 23508
Listing Agents:
  • Stephanie Sanker, CCIM, SIOR
  • Seth Norman

10,122 SF industrial building with 700 SF of office space. Two 8' x 12' grade level doors and 14' ceiling in warehouse area.
More »

Photo of 44,000± SF of Industrial Distribution Space
4500 Progress Road
Norfolk, Virginia 23502
Listing Agents:
  • Stephanie Sanker, CCIM, SIOR
  • Ashley Bussey

44,000± SF (39,500± SF warhouse + 4,500± SF office) available for three-year sublease with occupancy at the end of February 2016.  Four van level doors, four dock level…
More »

Photo of 6,784± SF Industrial Building
600 W. 24th Street
Norfolk, Virginia 23517
Listing Agent:
  • Michael P. Zarpas

Freestanding building on 0.1952 acre lot.  Prime industrial site.  Grade-level loading. Enterprise Zone and HUB Zone.
More »

Photo of 3015 Airline Boulevard
3015 Airline Boulevard
Portsmouth, Virginia 23701
Listing Agent:
  • Michael Myers

2,600± SF of showroom and office space; 5,230± SF of shop shop; 3+ acres of paved, fenced, and lighted yard area.  Located approximately 1/2 mile from I-264 with quick and easy…
More »

Photo of 14,000± SF Office/Warehouse
1408 Roseneath Road
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Listing Agent:
  • Reid Cardon

14,000± SF office/warehouse located in historic Scott's Addition with easy access to I-195 and West Broad Street.  Abundant on-street parking.  Ceiling height: 15' clearance to bottom…
More »

Photo of Tanglewood Mall - Warehouse
4498 Electric Road
Roanoke, Virginia 24018
Listing Agent:
  • Nathan Shor

47,124 SF Warehouse For Sale or Lease.
More »

Quick Search
Listing Types