Ashley joined S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. in June of 2015. Within the brokerage division, Ashley specializes in office and medical sales and leasing transactions. She represents both tenants and property owners to identify, negotiate, and execute commercial transactions throughout the Hampton Roads metropolitan area.
Ashley is a graduate of the University of Virginia College of Arts and Sciences and holds a Bachelors Degree in Biology, as well as a Master of Public Health Degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters (CHKD) – Future Generations Board
- Integrity Bank for Business – Vision Board
- Urban Land Institute – Women’s Leadership Initiative – Chair, Hampton Roads
- Coastal Serve – Board Member
- Urban Land Institute – Programs Committee – Past Chair
- LEAD Hampton Roads – Class of 2019
- Downtown 100 Leadership Development Committee – Past Vice Chair
- UVA Club of Tidewater – Board Member
- University of Virginia College of Arts and Sciences – B.A. Biology
- Eastern Virginia Medical School – Masters in Public Health
- Real Estate Agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Limited Nonresident Commercial Licensee, North Carolina
- CCIM 101 – Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment