Real Estate Financial Services
S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. has a proven record of helping businesses with reliable financial services. Our Financial Services division is specifically designed to streamline operational activities and provide effective support for our clients. We work hand in hand with our Multi-Family, Office Building, and Shopping Center Management teams to provide financial information for managed properties.
The Financial Services division also provides construction accounting services for developing properties. From start to completion, we are an integral part of the development process, properly tracking all expenditures. These services include assisting with HUD Cost certification and Cost Segregation studies.
We also provide accounting services for non-managed properties. Our expertise allows companies to handle day-to-day management of their properties without the burden of staffing back office operations. We provide real time financial information to allow our clients to make informed decisions.
The following services are currently offered by S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co.'s Financial Services Division:
- Investment Services
- Insurance Consulting - placing insurance for properties - challenging assessment with jurisdictions.
- No up-front leasing/marketing fees for new development lease ups
- Tax Credit Compliance
- Software provided at no cost to Owner
- Help Desk (software and network services)
- Audit Supervision (year end tax packages)
- Vendor Compliance (IRS and Owner Protection of Exposure)
- Negotiation of Auditor Fees
- Budget Preparation
- Facilitating the filing of Personal Property Taxes(as it relates to managed properties)
- Lease Administration including CAM reconciliations, utility billings and any other items required by lease provisions.
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
- Benefit Management/Bidding of Benefit Packages
- Network Development VPN - long term planning for best practices
- Network standardization and control via deep freeze
- Mortgage Coordination (part of our job, but we often coordinate special requirements, changes, transfers…)
- Escrowing for taxes and capital improvements for the owners
- Annual Review with Appeal (if necessary) on real estate taxes on property by Property Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Construction/Rehab Management Services
- Partnership Management
- Payroll Outsourcing (ASI)
- Filing of multi-state payroll taxes
- Electronic distribution of financial information
- Electronic Payables